WELCOME!

This is my Gratitude Journal. Follow along to read just a few of my many blessings.
To see what's happening on my family blog, click on
Fiddlers Found.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Numbers 81 - 90



81. deep-toned wind chimes

82. Frosted Corn Flakes

83. an art project from youngest's days at kindergarten... a painted mason jar

84. sitting on our deck with my sisters and their families

85. the sound of birds chirping and chattering to one another

86. big green grapevine leaves

87. a fresh breeze

88. clean bed sheets

89. tree tops waving at me as they sway back and forth

90. a little girl and a guitar (video)


To read a devotion on finding something to praise God for, click here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love slipping in between clean sheets.

Delighted to meet you. Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to slip off my shoes and soak in thankfulness alongside you.

Splashing,
Sara