WELCOME!

This is my Gratitude Journal. Follow along to read just a few of my many blessings.
To see what's happening on my family blog, click on
Fiddlers Found.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Peace (#11-20)


....I'm currently experiencing God's peace during some anxious times.


It's a rare thing for me, as I'm usually a fretter.....


....but I sooo enjoy this feeling.



Father, help me to always trust You, as I do now....

....to experience Your peace in times of turmoil.







11. deep sense of God's peace








12. a praying church family








13. cumulus clouds








14. the sound of waves crashing into the shore








15. fiddles








16. wooden crates








17. watching my boys (and my "adopted sons") fishing








18. Susan's gift of a kidney to her friend Rodney








19. colour of the sky in a sunset








20. handmade blankets




For what I have already received, Lord, make me truly thankful.

No comments: