WELCOME!

This is my Gratitude Journal. Follow along to read just a few of my many blessings.
To see what's happening on my family blog, click on
Fiddlers Found.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Food (#21-25)


I am so thankful for food.



I'm really a meat-and-potatoes kind of girl, but I love this time of year when corn and beans and tomatoes and cucumbers and many other fruits and vegetables are vastly available.



And, of course, I'm always thankful for #25. Why put that 2-litre back in the fridge, Wannett? Just set it on the table between us. And bring the LARGE glasses, please.




Father, thank you for:






20. corn on the cob






21. tomatoes






23. popcorn



24. peach yogurt






25. and thank you for that fuzzy, biting, burning sensation as PEPSI hits my throat. Ahhhhhh.........






For what I have already received, O Lord, make me truly thankful.

2 comments:

GammySel said...

1 Timothy 6:8

Let us be thankful together!

Angie

Elizabeth Dianne said...

I love, love, love all those foods you listed EXCEPT Pepsi--Diet Coke please. So thankful for this thankfulness community.